Using a bonus card you can accumulate points from the amount of your order and use them to pay for future bills in our restaurants.
How to become a card holder
How to accumulate bonus points
You will get 5 points on your card for each 100 tenge spent in the restaurant.
While closing the bill you have to submit your bonus card to the waiter for registration in the system and accrual of bonus points on your personal account. After closing your bill the receipt must have card No, your first and last name printed on it.
Bonus points become active on the next day after being transferred to your personal account.
ATTENTION! One personal account which can be used in each of the restaurants Zheti Kazyna, Caramel and QI is created for you.
How to use bonus points
While closing the bill you should present your bonus card to the waiter and inform about your intention to pay the bill using your bonus points and tell the amount which you want to withdraw from your bonus account.
You can pay the whole bill using bonus points or a part of it. The amount of the lump sum cannot exceed 30,000 tenge.
In case of partial payment of the bill the remaining part of the order may be paid by cash or by a bank card.
In case a part of the bill is paid using bonus points, and another part is paid by cash, bonus points will be accrued only in relation to the amount which was paid using money (cash or non-cash).
ATTENTION! The bonus is not applied to the amount paid using points.
Checking the balance
You can check the balance as follows:
In the restaurant
Present your card to the waiter and ask to print out the balance available in the bonus card.
In case you have indicated an e-mail in your account details a report about the status of your bonus account is sent once per quarter to the indicated address. The report will contain the opening balance, operations during the indicated period, the closing balance.
Terms of participation
1.Only the person whose name appears on the card may use it. The card may not be transferred to another person.
2.The personal card is not valid for corporate events.
3. The administration of the Collection of Restaurants reserves the right to exclude each member (at that the bonus account of the client is blocked and all accrued points are cancelled) in case of violation of the terms and conditions of using the card. The administration reserves the right to refuse participation in the bonus programme at own discretion without explanation of reasons.
4.The administration of the Collection of Restaurants reserves the right to cancel or change the whole bonus programme or its part at any time both with and without prior notification. The administration is not responsible for any losses or expenses incurred in the result of such changes.
5.Each member of the bonus programme is responsible for timely notification of the administration of the Collection of Restaurants about changes in addresses, telephones and other details. The administration is not responsible for mail delivery failure in case the bonus card holder failed to inform about changes in his/her address.
6.It is recommended for each member of the bonus programme to track accrual of points on his/her personal account.
7.Accrual of bonus points takes place only in presence of the bonus card. To accumulate bonus points the bonus card must be timely presented during payment of the bill.
8. In case a visitor has questions concerning currently accrued points the administration reserves the right to answer them within 30 days. Information is confidential.
9. Accrued points may not be transferred into cash.
10. While paying the bill in the restaurant using bonus points accrual takes place in the real time mode.
11. Each member of the bonus programme may have only one bonus account and one bonus card. In case it is discovered that the bonus programme member possesses the second bonus card all points accrued on it will be cancelled, and the card will be removed without prior notification. Points accrued on one account may not be transferred to another account.
12.If a bonus card is not used within 6 months all bonus points are removed from it, and if a card is not used within 12 months it is cancelled and withdrawn.
13.A bonus card is the property of the Administration of the restaurant and must be returned upon the first request.
14. Do not keep your bonus card together with objects which have a magnet (mobile phones, magnet studs and charms, etc.), as the card will demagnetize, and you will not be able to get bonus points when paying your bills.
15. . In case a visitor loses his/her bonus card he/she should immediately inform about it by telephone (727) 273-43-98 or by e-mail: email@example.com . The administration is not responsible
for safety of points in the lost card.
16. Expenses connected with retrieval of the lost card shall be borne by the bonus card holder.